Wednesday 6 August 2014

RPG A Day 6: Favourite RPG I Never Get To Play

#RPGaDay

Day 6 Question - Favourite RPG I Never Get To Play

Favourite RPG No One Else Wants To Play is on the 25th, so I’ll address games I never get to GM then. So this is me being a player now, rather than a GM, which is more common.

Aeon / Trinity. This is a game I own the whole line for (except the Battleground skirmish wargame and the dice), wrote part of a fan supplement for and am working on the new edition core rulebook for the setting. And not counting a few online games, I’ve gotten to play this for one session.

Vampire: The Requiem. GMed both editions (including Blood And Smoke before it was released thanks to the generosity of developer Rose Bailey) and played one session. At a convention. For World Of Darkness games. In America.

No comments:

Post a Comment